Print Topic - Archive

Roulette Forum | www.RouletteForum.net  /  General Discussions  /  3 MILLION EXOSEED
Posted by: 2298 (Guest), August 25, 2009, 1:40am
Quoted from murph
hi all after some hard  work i have finnlay got the bullshiter 3 million.com he knows i have him and know where he live his  phone number his adrees the lot and hes know i know steve  send me a email or have a chat on skype here is my name and will let you know all .... murph

betfairpro@aol.com

Well done, Detective Murph. We shall be passing this sensitive information on to Interpol.

The Free World can sleep just that little bit safer tonight, Murpski.

Posted by: pupilchiauha, August 25, 2009, 1:41am; Reply: 1
Quoted from murph
hi all after some hard  work i have finnlay got the bullshiter 3 million.com he knows i have him and know where he live his  phone number his adrees the lot and hes know i know steve  send me a email or have a chat on skype here is my name and will let you know all .... murph

betfairpro@aol.com

hi  murph  can  i   ask  you  friendly  why  someone  need  interest  about  that ???   das he did  u  something wrong ?? only  what i see  his  trying  help any  roulette player be  better  even  if  he  dont  like exactly  me i  still like him i  thing this  man is  phenomenal  thinker..

Posted by: pupilchiauha, August 25, 2009, 3:34am; Reply: 2
Quoted from Number Six

Your mistakes are glaring. Stop making a fool of yourself.
NO  Your mistakes are glaring   only  u  r  perfect  whoo  s give  s..TT

Posted by: ManInBlack, August 25, 2009, 3:43am; Reply: 3
Good. We can report him now for atrocites to eyesight and get him tried for website crimes
Posted by: farnsworth3, August 25, 2009, 5:50am; Reply: 4
Murph,

Are you still trying to sell your system for $500. ?
Posted by: murph, August 25, 2009, 6:04am; Reply: 5
i see you are still talking sh*t then as usal nevermind keep still  loseing at roulette .... lol
Posted by: farnsworth3, August 25, 2009, 6:07am; Reply: 6
I saved the chat where you were trying to sell the system.  

You are part of the infection of ignorance.  
Posted by: Tomas, August 25, 2009, 6:08am; Reply: 7
Wow, this thread turned so many times even I lost track of it...

Quoted from pupilchiauha
     hi  murph  can  i   ask  you  friendly  why  someone  need  interest  about  that ???   das he did  u  something wrong ?? only  what i see  his  trying  help any  roulette player be  better  even  if  he  dont  like exactly  me i  still like him i  thing this  man is  phenomenal  thinker..

This sort of proves his point. If ignorance can be nipped in the bud, or at least stopped from spreading, it is all good.

May I ask why all the double spaces. And few, if any punctuation marks?
Posted by: 2298 (Guest), August 25, 2009, 6:28am; Reply: 8
OK, murph, I'm blocking messages from you now. I refuse to help you scam people. If you have a REAL system then you won't need MY help.

Don't contact me again. I'm not interested in your plans.
Posted by: pupilchiauha, August 25, 2009, 6:30am; Reply: 9
Quoted from Tomas
Wow, this thread turned so many times even I lost track of it...

This sort of proves his point. If ignorance can be nipped in the bud, or at least stopped from spreading, it is all good.

May I ask why all the double spaces. And few, if any punctuation marks?

well,offcourse  u can ask but....my gramatick isnt good enough.You know i try  to  stick  with learning,its just  not go well... i missing something and  i realy dont know  what.Hard work has to be  rewarded but its  seems like not  on me. this is  where life  get in harder.....
Posted by: 1894 (Guest), August 25, 2009, 6:49am; Reply: 10
Dyksexlic: Did you get Murphs permission to quote him? no story... a simple yes / no please... and if it is yes, please prove it...
Posted by: Steve, August 25, 2009, 7:50am; Reply: 11
I dont want to have any part in the publishing of anyone's private information, even people I'm not fond of at all, or even people that have done the same to me out of spite. If people have been scammed by him, they need to report him.  I will happily publish any other information that warn people about a scam.
Print page generated: December 14, 2019, 11:11pm