Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Kingspin "Lucky Horse Shoe System".
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Roulette Forum | www.RouletteForum.net    Main Message Boards    Roulette Forum | Free Roulette Systems, Tips and Strategies  ›  Kingspin "Lucky Horse Shoe System". Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 12 Guests

Kingspin "Lucky Horse Shoe System".  This thread currently has 3,743 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Kingspin
November 20, 2010, 7:20am Report to Moderator
>1 chip on  single street  1 -3
1 chip on  single street  7 - 9
1 chip on  single street  16 -18
1 chip on  single street   19 -21
1 chip on  single street  25 - 27
1 chip on single street  34- 36
1 chip on split 9 -12
1 chip on split 18 -21
1 chip on split 27- 30
1 chip on 0.

Master Progression: 1,1,1,1,1,1,2,2,2,2,2,2,3,3,3,3,3,3,4,4,4,4,4,4,5,5,5,5,5,5.

On a losing bet then move forward 1 step on the progression,  on a  win move back 1 step.  This is a

sliding progression. Quit when you are making reasonable profit.

We only move to the number 2 on the progression when we have lost 6 bets ie= 1 1 1 1 1 1 then the next bets would be raised to the start of the 2's on the progression. What we do with this system is play steady progression till the 0 or 9, 18, or 27 hit a few times which give good profits and maybe time to quit the session once  we are up.

From the tests I have done I am seeing what looks like a good system, on real play I have done well.
Logged Offline
Roulette physics system Roulette computer devices
schoenpoetser
November 20, 2010, 6:57pm Report to Moderator
Medium Member
On which roulette do you  play. European with en prison or the American with double zero.On AR you will lost you money
faster than on ER.There is no system that can beat the roulette.It is possible you have a starting profit,but on the long turn
you will lost. This  system is easy to program in excel.Do this first before practice!I cannot recomment it.
Logged Offline
Windows Live Messenger Reply: 1 - 4
Kingspin
November 20, 2010, 10:45pm Report to Moderator
Maybe you should try playing it real and win some money. My tests have shown this to hold out over lots of games which is all that we can hope for.
This system is for single 0 wheels only.
Logged Offline
Reply: 2 - 4
December 15, 2010, 7:44am Report to Moderator
Still in Diapers
i have been playing this system for a while now but i cant be negative about it at all you just quit when you have a profit have done that thing several times. my question is are there other members using this exact system ?
Logged Offline
Reply: 3 - 4
jos
January 12, 2011, 7:07am Report to Moderator
Still in Diapers
Just tried it.
20 Mins up 50eur.
Target 75 and I quit.
Logged Offline
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print