Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Question! (Idle Thought)
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Roulette Forum | www.RouletteForum.net    Main Message Boards    Sovereign State  ›  Question! (Idle Thought)
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Question! (Idle Thought)  This thread currently has 8,863 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Poit
December 30, 2009, 1:51pm Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Why would the United Nations decide to make a world currency based on a finite resource (Gold and Silver Bullion - see infowars.com)......

I mean.... it makes sense, thats WHY it doesn't! if you follow.

I get suspicious of the government and the UN when they do things that actually make good sense....

any thoughts?
Logged Offline
Roulette physics system Roulette computer devices
Steve
December 30, 2009, 1:55pm Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
If you control someone's means of trade, you control their way of life, and them - if they submit to the system.

Who was it that once said something like "give me control over money, and I care not for who is elected"..

Imagine if there was one global currency, that is controlled by a central bank. Total control over wars, who wins them, governments and what they can and cant afford... everything material. If you controlled people's minds via media AND the money, you own the world.

PS - poit while you were writing your idle thoughts, I was writing mine. Ahh. lets blow up the NWO woohoo j/k peace maaan
Site Reply: 1 - 7
Poit
December 30, 2009, 2:02pm Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
"give me control over money, and I care not for who is elected"..

I believe it was David Rockefeller..

yes.. lets blow up the NWO....

keep in mind... the majority of the "NWO" is YOU! and ME! and everyone YOU know!
http://snardfarker.ning.com/video/i-am-the-nwo
Logged Offline
Reply: 2 - 7
Steve
December 30, 2009, 2:10pm Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Actually really good - makes a lot of good points, thx poit. See video below everyone.

I can see how ignorant people might think he is wacky, but people that understand would see he's very clever and very insightful.

Site Reply: 3 - 7
Anandram
December 31, 2009, 5:18am Report to Moderator

www.softwarebotshop.com
Administrator Group
Quoted from Poit
Why would the United Nations decide to make a world currency based on a finite resource (Gold and Silver Bullion - see infowars.com)......

I mean.... it makes sense, thats WHY it doesn't! if you follow.

I get suspicious of the government and the UN when they do things that actually make good sense....

any thoughts?

I just think that they can't make everything not make sense and make it blatent, so chuck in some things that are perfectly acceptable and the sheep can rest easy.

Also, although i think the government in any country are idiots, especially UK, where nothing makes sense, is just down to stupid people in control.

Lastly i believe there are only a select few that pull the strings with regards to mass control (the illuminati etc), and that the governments are what employees are to employers, just dogs bodys with no REAL understanding of anything.
Logged Offline
Site Reply: 4 - 7
SE_SAME
June 17, 2011, 8:19pm Report to Moderator
Quoted from Steve
If you control someone's means of trade, you control their way of life, and them - if they submit to the system.

Who was it that once said something like "give me control over money, and I care not for who is elected"..

Imagine if there was one global currency, that is controlled by a central bank. Total control over wars, who wins them, governments and what they can and cant afford... everything material. If you controlled people's minds via media AND the money, you own the world.

PS - poit while you were writing your idle thoughts, I was writing mine. Ahh. lets blow up the NWO woohoo j/k peace maaan

It's exactly what is happening here in EU....same currency...exporting to countries they couldn't earlier,slamming they own products,importing cheap working ppl.--the prices are jumping sky high and inventing rules that suits only
inventors.

Logged Offline
Reply: 5 - 7
SE_SAME
March 24, 2014, 3:33am Report to Moderator
Almost 3 years haven't post here...but now that I'm part of EU/when last posted,wasn't/can state the things
are much worse now.......400000 ppl.unemployed/Croatia population 4 mill./1.100000 actually work...and
1.200000 pensioners...96%private banks imported....supermarkets also....importing all sort of foods and
domestics going bankrupt....prices going skyhigh.....earnings going down......Wana go to Russia.
Logged Offline
Reply: 6 - 7
Steve
March 24, 2014, 9:15am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHQOX8EVNmE

Also the forum is quiet because I asked people to focus on the new forum. This forum software has poor spammer protection, and cannot handle many more posts without crashing. So the other forum software is much better.

Things are going to get much worse still. Some of us and jumping up and down screaming for the others to wake up. But they dont listen. Thats why we are headed for disaster, before it starts to get better. It takes a brick in the face for some people to wake up. For some people, even that wont wake them up.
Site Reply: 7 - 7
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Roulette Forum | www.RouletteForum.net    Main Message Boards    Sovereign State  ›  Question! (Idle Thought)

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread