Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
VB on Air Ball...Am i in the wright direction?
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Roulette Forum | www.RouletteForum.net    Main Message Boards    Advantage Players Club  ›  VB on Air Ball...Am i in the wright direction? Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

VB on Air Ball...Am i in the wright direction?  This thread currently has 48,374 views. Print
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 » All Recommend Thread
macedonianroulette
August 31, 2009, 8:14pm Report to Moderator

If the facts don't fit the theory, change the fact
Hi guys...
It's me again strugling with the automated roulette....
So i read some of your posts and decided to analyse the wheel's ball speed rotor speed dominant diamond etc..
I think that in automated roulette the most important factors are the starting point of the spin(ball release),the dominant diamond and the calculation of the drop zone rotation speed and position under the diamond...
Analysing the wheel i noticed several starting points of the ball release and every one of them had a specific diamond that the ball hits mostly before drop...(That means that even if the ball speed changes it still mostly hits the specific diamond)
So i lost some money while testing until i finaly managed to discover a corelation in these factors...
So every time the ball starts from let's say above number 4 it hits the diamond on 9 o'clock where most likely depending on the wheel speed were the pockets from 28 to 19 clockwise...And it realy dropped in that part of the wheel..(this is just one spin example,the prediction changes every spin)
Offcourse i had losing spins but not very far from the prediction...My win ratio was 4 out of 10 while playing 10-12 numbers...
I know it's still not accurate enough but i think i'll manage to exploit these occuring patterns on this wheel to gain higher winning rate with smaller arcs of pockets..
Note:I know that every wheel has its own patterns so i mean this wheel only
Anyway my question was
AM I IN THE WRIGHT DIRECTION?
Regards,
Macedonian
Logged Offline
Roulette physics system Roulette computer devices
farnsworth3
September 1, 2009, 2:27pm Report to Moderator

Multi Forum Moderator
Medium Member
VB + Airball = bad idea.

A servo motor changes the speed of the rotor late in the spin.
Logged Offline
Reply: 1 - 65
Steve
September 1, 2009, 2:54pm Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Not all auto wheels are the same. And for every countermeasure there is a counter-countermeasure. Random changing of rotor speed after no more bets does not outright make the wheel unbeatable. Most people would say otherwise and after all it would seem logical. But I swear on my life in some cases it actually increases predictability, although it depends on the wheel's parameters/settings. There are players with my system, not computer, beating cammegh slingshots with bets BEFORE ball release - and doing it regularly. My arse an unbeatable wheel.
Site Reply: 2 - 65
Viorel
September 2, 2009, 6:04am Report to Moderator
Guest User
Your findings are ok. indeed there is a pattern occurring at certain conditions. If you are lucky enough to get few hours video footage you will find that patterns are real. My buddy observed that depending what number is being read just below the eject hole there are always two sectors of 6-7 arc numbers the ball is about to land in. it doesn't matter dominant diamond or drop zone in this situation. The method is far from being perfect but you can get an edge without spending any fucking penny for useless tools which gives you same result. There are spins when predictions are not possible or there is not any pattern repeating and they correspond with spins that Stephano's nokina failure. No spin like this can be predicted with his tool unlike the other two i have. Keep going and you will find something but you need to know that the edge you may gain is quite low and numbers you should play are many enough to empty you pockets fast. We tested this method on two Alfastreet roulettes but it shouldn't be so much difference between manufacturers as they are made all in Slovenia. PM me with your e-mail and i'll give you some hints abut the way this machines works.
Regards,

E-mail Reply: 3 - 65
Viorel
September 2, 2009, 6:11am Report to Moderator
Guest User
Quoted from farnsworth3
VB + Airball = bad idea.

A servo motor changes the speed of the rotor late in the spin.

It never happens with most European automated roulettes. The speed is set before ball being ejected and remains constant until end of game.if it does then odds are influenced and this roulette would not be a gambling machine anymore. in fact is cheating you because there is a possibility to influence the area the ball is expected to land on. Example: if 20 numbers are having lot of money on then the roulette could adjust the rotor's speed just to avoid any of this 20 numbers coming up. it would work in the same way a prediction computer works.... So forget about...can't happen...

E-mail Reply: 4 - 65
gambleforlife
September 2, 2009, 1:34pm Report to Moderator
Medium Member
hey Viorel.. you seems you know a lot about roulette... wondering if you could help us to play... if you have any good idea....

thank you...
Logged Offline
Reply: 5 - 65
macedonianroulette
September 2, 2009, 5:06pm Report to Moderator

Quoted from 1926
Your findings are ok. indeed there is a pattern occurring at certain conditions. If you are lucky enough to get few hours video footage you will find that patterns are real. My buddy observed that depending what number is being read just below the eject hole there are always two sectors of 6-7 arc numbers the ball is about to land in. it doesn't matter dominant diamond or drop zone in this situation. The method is far from being perfect but you can get an edge without spending any fucking penny for useless tools which gives you same result. There are spins when predictions are not possible or there is not any pattern repeating and they correspond with spins that Stephano's nokina failure. No spin like this can be predicted with his tool unlike the other two i have. Keep going and you will find something but you need to know that the edge you may gain is quite low and numbers you should play are many enough to empty you pockets fast. We tested this method on two Alfastreet roulettes but it shouldn't be so much difference between manufacturers as they are made all in Slovenia. PM me with your e-mail and i'll give you some hints abut the way this machines works.
Regards,

Yes i'm playing on alfastreet and noticed that it has 7 rotor speeds(luckuly i read it when the roulette started..."Testing speed:1,2,3,4,5,6,7")
I always play by the number bellow the eject hole and count how many revolutions it takes to cross the whole wheel,how many revolution it makes and devide it so i get 8-12 numbers depending on how fast i type the numbers...It works good though but sometimes i'm so way off target and i think that's because the rotor speeds up in the end of the spin...Anyway is your device a computer on a phone or something like that?
Logged Offline
Reply: 6 - 65
Viorel
September 2, 2009, 5:18pm Report to Moderator
Guest User
Guys,

Just read here http://www.rouletteforum.net/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1251828508/ for this device. Regarding Alfastreet wheels i have observed that 90 degrees angle has possible zone where the ball is expected to land on. You need few hours video footage for easier understanding. I'm not an expert of roulettes but this one i have watched for long enough to understand some of its hidden things.
E-mail Reply: 7 - 65
Viorel
September 2, 2009, 5:52pm Report to Moderator
Guest User
Quoted from gambleforlife
hey Viorel.. you seems you know a lot about roulette... wondering if you could help us to play... if you have any good idea....

thank you...

Hi Buddy,

I'm automated roulette player rather than live. I have studied a lot this kind of roulettes and i can tell you that they are most easier to beat if you have proper means. For starting you need a ...roulette to play with or video footage just to understand the way it works. The rotor uses mostly three speeds; from 1.9 up to 2.3 seconds/rev. the difference is not that much, 50 ms being allocated to one pocket so your prediction will not be dramatic influenced by its speed as you play sectors anyway. More important is the pressure the ball is spun. Just "learn" its sound and try making a correlation in between. after practice you will have in your mind the possible patterns. i have seen guys playing this way, they can win but not that much. Anyway is better that loosing.  Just check the attached picture to find out how looks like. This is what my friend found as being repeating pattern.

This post contains attachments; to download them you must login.

E-mail Reply: 8 - 65
macedonianroulette
September 2, 2009, 6:48pm Report to Moderator

I think that vb can be implied on airball roulette only with steady variables and it's much more difficult than dealer wheel..
Anyway i've been practicing my vb on steve's one hour demo from 2006 and my predictions are 3-4 pockets to the left or right from steve's predictions
but it preety much makes a simmilar profit...So i'm sure that i'm on the right direction but sometimes on air ball roulette the ball falls into the predicted
area,but somehow the air lifts it up and throw it about 10 pockets further..That's a problem a couldn't find a solution for and i'm getting an impression that
air ball roulette is rigged and it can move the ball from the predicted numbers and so making it imposible to beat with VB..Alfastreet machines have light balls so the fly around like crazy and sometimes even stand over one number for 1 minute and then move back or forward like it has a magnet on it...
I don't know but i've come to the conclusion that in the long term vb will fail on air ball because the machine controls all the variables of the wheel and they can change anytime during the spin..
Looking for help from pro players..Anyone have a suggestion?
Logged Offline
Reply: 9 - 65
gambleforlife
September 3, 2009, 5:11am Report to Moderator
Medium Member
hey mr. viorel thank you for the advice.. you know i feel you are a lot about roulette and etc...

i thank you for reporting the result of mr moderator's system.. not many people would do that... and i am pretty sure you would put result if it came out postive one...

well, hope you stay in this forum... if go too far you might get banned so please be careful

thank you
Logged Offline
Reply: 10 - 65
Steve
September 3, 2009, 8:59am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Viorel, what if I said what you described for the auto wheels is part of what I teach players? I'd be called a scammer, right? In actual fact though, it is part of what I teach players, but there's a lot more you can do on wheels for additional edge. Nevermind, let's just call me a scammer.

Gambleforlife, you are going to need to learn to read and think with your own mind. Or remain a mushroom.
Site Reply: 11 - 65
Viorel
September 3, 2009, 10:40am Report to Moderator
Guest User
Quoted from Steve
Viorel, what if I said what you described for the auto wheels is part of what I teach players?

Steve,
I would say that you know nothing about Alfa automated roulettes. This method fits only Alfastreet wheels and you firstly knew about when i sent you footages. I have personally checked, did you also? If i have a method to beat the roulette i will share it because anyway it will not be that easy to be used as it requires many practice. Whoever succeeds will be his merit as he uses his brain to learn it!

Gambleforlife, you are going to need to learn to read and think with your own mind. Or remain a mushroom.

Not everyone has a chance to take footages of roulettes or gather data in real time. That is the reason this forum exist, right? We share information and looking for a way to easy beat the roulette. Or the purpose of this forum is only for advertise an useless nokina?

E-mail Reply: 12 - 65
Anandram
September 3, 2009, 10:52am Report to Moderator

www.softwarebotshop.com
Administrator Group
gambleforlife - i bought steves computer and won 5k in a weekend with it. Now do you think steve has a decent computer? Or are you like totally confused now because Viorel said it was crap?

Im honestly curious.
Logged Offline
Site Reply: 13 - 65
Steve
September 3, 2009, 12:50pm Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Anandram you love ignorant people just as much as I do.

Viorel, you had the best way to beat roulette but you sold it and attacked the person you got it from, only to later see how stupid you had been, remember?
Site Reply: 14 - 65
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 » All Recommend Thread
Print

Roulette Forum | www.RouletteForum.net    Main Message Boards    Advantage Players Club  ›  VB on Air Ball...Am i in the wright direction?

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread