Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Genuine winner roulette system and computers
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Roulette Forum | www.RouletteForum.net    Main Message Boards    Roulette Challenges  ›  Genuine winner roulette system and computers Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Genuine winner roulette system and computers  This thread currently has 159,311 views. Print
37 Pages « ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... » All Recommend Thread
hibernian
April 24, 2009, 7:20am Report to Moderator

Still in Diapers
Quoted from Anandram
^ this guy stole my pig! Think i might have to accidently remove you!  

Tee Hee !

No, actually I have been using the Pig for a while, I have just been quite quiet of late.......so it was actually you who stole MY pig young man !!!!!
Logged Offline
Reply: 300 - 551
Roulette physics system Roulette computer devices
Steve
April 24, 2009, 7:24am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
I heard John Ager loves me. In all seriousness, every system I've seen of his is rubbish and numerous people have complained to me about him.
Site Reply: 301 - 551
hibernian
April 24, 2009, 7:26am Report to Moderator

Still in Diapers
Quoted from Steve
I heard John Ager loves me. In all seriousness, every system I've seen of his is rubbish and numerous people have complained to me about him.

Don't think you will be top of Mr Ager's Christmas Card list !!!!!
Logged Offline
Reply: 302 - 551
Steve
April 24, 2009, 7:32am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
The last I heard from Ronjo is he's testing and will reveal his results soon - by the beginning of next week. I'm not going to pressure ronjo to do anything by a specific time though - there really is a lot of information for him to get his head around. Speaking of which, forester recently said the time ronjo has taken and the fact that I sent ronjo a second computer is "suspicious". Yes forester turns everything negative. Anyway ronjo could have done the most important test with the other computer (different diamond test), but the new version would also make it easier for him to test accuracy of diamond hits - that was so he could verify my claim about my computer being able to predict which diamond will be hit on just about any wheel, but on some wheels you can predict both diamond and part of diamond. So he has a version that is more appropriate for testing. I even sent him a dvd of predicting parts of diamonds so he can test for himself. Yes yes if you believe what forester says, it must all be some kind of scam because he says mobile phones cant be more accurate than his microprocessor thing (ignorance), and me and ronjo are probably lovers. Forester needs to understand I have pure microprocessor computers - they cost me $500 to develop with technician fees and parts. The mobile phones cost me $1000 with technician fees and parts. So why on earth do I use phones? anyway enough of that - let's stick to what counts - the test.

To do the different diamond test and validate my claims about the 3 and 6 pocket arc is simple, but some of the other things is quite time consuming. The different diamond test though addresses like 90%+ of the false claims about me and my standard computer. Forester doesnt believe mobile phones can achieve accurate timings, which is his own ignorance, but he'll know himself soon enough without rubbish information from people like bago. This different diamond test can be done in minutes. But testing to see accuracy of diamond hits and doing tests to determine overall accuracy with different settings can take a while.

There is still a lot going on in the background, like for example ronjo spoke to one of my partners for about an hour.
Site Reply: 303 - 551
hibernian
April 24, 2009, 7:43am Report to Moderator

Still in Diapers
Quoted from Steve
The last I heard from Ronjo is he's testing and will reveal his results soon - by the beginning of next week. I'm not going to pressure ronjo to do anything by a specific time though - there really is a lot of information for him to get his head around. Speaking of which, forester recently said the time ronjo has taken and the fact that I sent ronjo a second computer is "suspicious". Yes forester turns everything negative. Anyway ronjo could have done the most important test with the other computer (different diamond test), but the new version would also make it easier for him to test accuracy of diamond hits - that was so he could verify my claim about my computer being able to predict which diamond will be hit on just about any wheel, but on some wheels you can predict both diamond and part of diamond. So he has a version that is more appropriate for testing. I even sent him a dvd of predicting parts of diamonds so he can test for himself. Yes yes if you believe what forester says, it must all be some kind of scam and me and ronjo are probably lovers.

To do the different diamond test and validate my claims about the 3 and 6 pocket arc is simple, but some of the other things is quite time consuming. The different diamond test though addresses like 90%+ of the false claims about me and my standard computer. Forester doesnt believe mobile phones can achieve accurate timings, which is his own ignorance, but he'll know himself soon enough without rubbish information from people like bago. This different diamond test can be done in minutes. But testing to see accuracy of diamond hits and doing tests to determine overall accuracy with different settings can take a while.

There is still a lot going on in the background, like for example ronjo spoke to one of my partners for about an hour.

OK Steve, thanks for the update. I am looking forward to hearing what Ronjo has to say.

For the record, I have stated previously and will state again - Ronjo is NOT Steve and he can be trusted.  
Logged Offline
Reply: 304 - 551
Anandram
April 24, 2009, 7:54am Report to Moderator

www.softwarebotshop.com
Administrator Group
^ i dont believe you because you theive pigs for a living
Logged Offline
Site Reply: 305 - 551
Steve
April 24, 2009, 8:13am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Quoted Text
For the record, I have stated previously and will state again - Ronjo is NOT Steve and he can be trusted.

Try saying that over at Forester's forum and you'll have attackers from every angle. At first they all said Ronjo was me, and now they are saying it is his testimony against several others.. yes people like bago, and "yous" as explained in my last thread, not to mention forester who was embarrassed when bago proved he didnt even have my computer, oh the list goes on, real credible people.
Site Reply: 306 - 551
Steve
April 24, 2009, 8:13am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Anandram, we'll sort out the pig thing. I understand you are distressed.
Site Reply: 307 - 551
Anandram
April 24, 2009, 8:17am Report to Moderator

www.softwarebotshop.com
Administrator Group
Nah thats cool *wipes tears away* - i understand. *sniff*
Logged Offline
Site Reply: 308 - 551
Steve
April 24, 2009, 8:38am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Alternatively you can use:

He's faster.
Site Reply: 309 - 551
Anandram
April 24, 2009, 8:48am Report to Moderator

www.softwarebotshop.com
Administrator Group
Nah im not that fussed...haha.

I got the natural evolution of pigs going on here - from wings to rocketpacks! He's defo coming with us to Utopia!

meh - i scoof in the face of any winged creature...
Logged Offline
Site Reply: 310 - 551
Steve
April 24, 2009, 9:31am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
How long would BACON last on an island, especially with us violent bloodthirsty chainsaw machine-gun wielding people?
Site Reply: 311 - 551
Anandram
April 24, 2009, 9:38am Report to Moderator

www.softwarebotshop.com
Administrator Group
Well id hope with a new mindset and utopia - it would too bring civilised people (minus chainsaw bayonets), PLUS you cant touch this bacon man, dude has a rocketpack remember?

Thats another point actually re the utopia thing - i guess you could argue that no matter what type of utopia people live in, the fact of the matter is - it is still going to be man that inhabits that space. AND as we know, it is MAN that is the fundamental issue here. My point is- im sure we'd fcuk it up soon enough....Man would find a way to find the smallest gap of imperfection and be an opportunist.

Suppose i should take this to the other thread really..lol. Im also not sure how bacon and utopia correlates in my mind but whatever
Logged Offline
Site Reply: 312 - 551
hibernian
April 25, 2009, 2:45am Report to Moderator

Still in Diapers
Love the Rocket propelled Pig !

Logged Offline
Reply: 313 - 551
hibernian
April 25, 2009, 2:48am Report to Moderator

Still in Diapers
Quoted from Steve

Try saying that over at Forester's forum and you'll have attackers from every angle. At first they all said Ronjo was me, and now they are saying it is his testimony against several others.. yes people like bago, and "yous" as explained in my last thread, not to mention forester who was embarrassed when bago proved he didnt even have my computer, oh the list goes on, real credible people.

Well as a completely neutral person I know 100% that yourself and Ronjo are different people....simple as.  

If anyone comes on here and disputes that then they will have me to answer to !!!!! (Keyboard hardman talk!)
Logged Offline
Reply: 314 - 551
37 Pages « ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... » All Recommend Thread
Print

Roulette Forum | www.RouletteForum.net    Main Message Boards    Roulette Challenges  ›  Genuine winner roulette system and computers

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread