Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Genuine winner roulette system and computers
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Roulette Forum | www.RouletteForum.net    Main Message Boards    Roulette Challenges  ›  Genuine winner roulette system and computers Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Genuine winner roulette system and computers  This thread currently has 159,312 views. Print
37 Pages « ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... » All Recommend Thread
Anandram
April 20, 2009, 9:52pm Report to Moderator

www.softwarebotshop.com
Administrator Group
LMFAO - sorrry steve, its funny because it so ridiculous.

This guy is an idiot, and you can tell that by his emails. Jesus.

I feel sorry for you man... Having to deal with this shite, i admire your integrity actually saying that he could continue to be a player if he apologised etc, i would have told him to go fish.

Ban that clown.

This guy claims to be a multi-millionaire? Yes i too would be in a forum and also looking up roulette computers if i had that wealth /sarcasm.

Id love if he came here so i could ask him some questions, id have a field day with this guy.

I conclude that his main point was that he couldnt get in touch with you, with that i sympathize, because i too would be eager, and would feel i paid for your support as the bulk of the purchase, but he should understand that your busy, and that you answered his emails anyway!

Good luck with this...(i like how you put his name in red "danger")
Logged Offline
Site Reply: 285 - 551
Roulette physics system Roulette computer devices
Floatinboats
April 20, 2009, 11:38pm Report to Moderator

currently doing the above. heh.
Administrator Group
wow....just....wow.
Logged Offline
Windows Live Messenger Reply: 286 - 551
Steve
April 21, 2009, 7:54am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
If you think he is bad, Bago is actually MUCH worse to the point I consider him to be borderline sick (http://www.roulettewars.com/bago.html). Bago is just on a rampage to discredit me but he has to lie, twist info and manipulate like the others. Last time he published that scatter chart and made a fool of himself because he actually proved effectiveness, so then he got mad and published a photo of my tenant's ironing board. Bago has tripped over himself many times and as a kid, he just tries harder to discredit me. In total there is around 5 people like this I have dealt with. Forester and Mark of course exploit people like this any possible way, because if they focused on anything accurate or relevant, the story would be very different. Oh the joys of dealing in this industry.
Site Reply: 287 - 551
Anandram
April 22, 2009, 12:59am Report to Moderator

www.softwarebotshop.com
Administrator Group
THink your about to have a 6th person on that list.
Logged Offline
Site Reply: 288 - 551
Tomas
April 22, 2009, 8:34am Report to Moderator

What's brown and sounds like a bell? Dung.
Administrator Group
Quoted from Steve

My company is 10 times bigger then yours and i run multi national offices with more then 200 staff members, so please if you really think that im stupid enough to make any mistakes, think again.

I guess he meant to say his Dad's company...

And for the mistake-part: A 'hero' of mine, Anders Wall, a very successful businessman in Sweden, who was actually kicked out of a very fine business-school for cheating once said: "I make 50% mistakes, just like everyone else, but when someone less successful tries 50 times, I try 500. That's the only difference."

I'm afraid Ananananadram is right...
Logged Offline
Windows Live Messenger Reply: 289 - 551
Anandram
April 22, 2009, 8:46am Report to Moderator

www.softwarebotshop.com
Administrator Group
Quoted from Tomas

I guess he meant to say his Dad's company...

And for the mistake-part: A 'hero' of mine, Anders Wall, a very successful businessman in Sweden, who was actually kicked out of a very fine business-school for cheating once said: "I make 50% mistakes, just like everyone else, but when someone less successful tries 50 times, I try 500. That's the only difference."

I'm afraid Ananananadram is right...

dont be afraid....
Logged Offline
Site Reply: 290 - 551
Tomas
April 22, 2009, 10:52pm Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Quoted from Anandram

dont be afraid....

OK, I won't. Phew!
Close call!

Logged Offline
Windows Live Messenger Reply: 291 - 551
Steve
April 23, 2009, 9:06pm Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
See, Tomas is EVIL. Look at those horns. I knew it all along. All those Swedish people are evil.
Site Reply: 292 - 551
Anandram
April 23, 2009, 10:36pm Report to Moderator

www.softwarebotshop.com
Administrator Group
lol - easy Steve! That's borderline discrimination  - lol  

I think you should moderate yourself for that comment.

(im joking please dont ban me)
Logged Offline
Site Reply: 293 - 551
Tomas
April 24, 2009, 12:15am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Anandram: you are a moderator.. you are untouchable... You can say what you want. Freeeedoooooooom!

Steve: Yep, evil as hell.. and what they say about swedish women is true too...  
=o)
Logged Offline
Windows Live Messenger Reply: 294 - 551
Anandram
April 24, 2009, 1:36am Report to Moderator

www.softwarebotshop.com
Administrator Group
Quoted from Tomas
Anandram: you are a moderator.. you are untouchable... You can say what you want. Freeeedoooooooom!

Steve: Yep, evil as hell.. and what they say about swedish women is true too...  
=o)

Thats the devil inside you talking! *holds cross out at you* - although im not christian but whatever.
Logged Offline
Site Reply: 295 - 551
mattflann
April 24, 2009, 5:54am Report to Moderator
Still in Diapers
has anyone heard of a guy called john ager or seen his system
Logged Offline
Reply: 296 - 551
Anandram
April 24, 2009, 6:28am Report to Moderator

www.softwarebotshop.com
Administrator Group
Im pretty sure that has been discussed somewhere here before matt, i forget where though - maybe search the forum?
Logged Offline
Site Reply: 297 - 551
hibernian
April 24, 2009, 7:02am Report to Moderator

Still in Diapers
Quoted from Anandram
Im pretty sure that has been discussed somewhere here before matt, i forget where though - maybe search the forum?

A couple of years back John Ager was being discussed on this forum in almost every thread !

Steve knows all about him and will be able to give the low down.....steer well clear would be my advice to you.

I sent Ronjo a couple of John Ager's systems a couple of years back, so he knows all about him too.

To change the subject - IS THERE ANY PROGRESS UPDATE ON THE RONJO TESTING CHAPS ???????  
Logged Offline
Reply: 298 - 551
Anandram
April 24, 2009, 7:13am Report to Moderator

www.softwarebotshop.com
Administrator Group
^ this guy stole my pig! Think i might have to accidently remove you!  
Logged Offline
Site Reply: 299 - 551
37 Pages « ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... » All Recommend Thread
Print

Roulette Forum | www.RouletteForum.net    Main Message Boards    Roulette Challenges  ›  Genuine winner roulette system and computers

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread