Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Genuine winner roulette system and computers
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Roulette Forum | www.RouletteForum.net    Main Message Boards    Roulette Challenges  ›  Genuine winner roulette system and computers Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Genuine winner roulette system and computers  This thread currently has 159,315 views. Print
37 Pages « ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... » All Recommend Thread
Floatinboats
March 17, 2009, 9:22am Report to Moderator

currently doing the above. heh.
Administrator Group
Take your time, we will be awaiting your observations/comments.
Logged Offline
Windows Live Messenger Reply: 255 - 551
Roulette physics system Roulette computer devices
Steve
March 17, 2009, 9:42am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
No problem Ronjo.

Kelly and Forester are looking at the scatter chart Bago published. While they agree there IS an advantage, they also acknowledge the edge in that particular scatter chart is weak - I've said that already, but the edge is still clear and so are the profits. But still let me remind you guys once again, Bago chose the worst possible video, and only half of it. Of course he chose the QUALIFICATION video, where the computer automatically adjusts predictions and of course takes some time to do that. But anyway like I already explained, very basic features are being used in that video, intentionally so players can see how tweaking the settings affects accuracy. I do this in almost all of the videos for numerous reasons, including that if the videos ever leak, no overly sensitive secrets are disclosed. If it's the video I'm thinking it is, also I used only 2 or 3 ball clicks. 2 or 3 ball clicks for a level wheel, when I could use up to 8 provided the ball spins fast enough? its really not hard to understand

Kelly, you dont have something to lose here, so if you want to get involved, I will send you one of the videos I'm sending Ronjo. It will show you diamond hits and near maximum accuracy, on a near level mk7 wheel - with a rather bouncy ivorine ball. Predictions will be more than early enough too.
Site Reply: 256 - 551
Steve
March 18, 2009, 8:37am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Now this one is hilarious, just had to say it: have a look at bago's site. Down the very bottom is a photo of the Lilydale property with an ironing board out front. Or see below:

This would have to be from forester, as he said there was an ironing board out front when he drove to this house. After he visited, he even made a statement on his site saying it was a cheapo ironing board, and I couldnt afford better. Hmm ok, so Forester actually flew down to Melbourne, visited the property and took a photo. So he sends it to bago to be published. Now I don't know about you guys, but here's what I think... WHAT A BUNCH OF ABSOLUTE TOSSERS... UNBELIEVABLE! Desperate enough to go to this property, take a photo, kneel down so an ironing board is in the shot, then publish it on the web. Many people have told me the mere desperation of these clowns reinforces the fact that my claims and technology is genuine. Really what they do is like what you'd expect from paparazzi in Woman's Day magazine! You are not only a bunch of scared little boys defending your honor, so desperate to be seen as "right", you are pretty much stalkers without a life of your own. By now you all well and truly know the truth, but you dont want to admit it because of how stupid you will look. Too damn bad for you. Grow up, and stop putting pride before truth. The fact that you COWARDS run from the truth shows you aren't men, you are children.

You know, I have photos of all three of the stooges (yes you too mark), where they live, and many more details. I dont publish them because I just got give a sh*t. Stooges, do you want me to take a photo of my curtains, my t-shirt collection, my TVs, what else do you have an interest in? There is no better word for you people than PATHETIC.

What on Earth has any of this got to do with roulette computers and systems? NOTHING. And why? Because you guys KNOW what is just around the corner and you are shitting your pants. You have to stick to rubbish like t-shirts and TVs because that's all you think you have. Like how mark says it's a small cheap TV, yes only a $6000 bravia, and I took a photo of another tv to show what idiots you are (at http://www.roulettewars.com/markhowe2.html). BUT WHO CARES ABOUT TVS? How about the cheap furniture mark speaks of. Yes the suede electric reclining chairs, cheapo stuff. BUT AGAIN WHO CARES? I even published the ad for the Lilydale property which is one of my rental properties (http://www.roulettecomputers.com/rent.jpg) - do you want statements from the real estate agent too?? BUT WHO CARES? What else do you want me to take a photo of? It wouldnt matter would it, because all you do is twist it around to make it look negative. When it comes to RELEVANT things, you do exactly the same thing - LIE AND MANIPULATE, because the truth sure doesn't serve your purpose does it? It is no different when it comes to things like TVs or whatever. In fact you lie about ANYTHING CONCEIVABLE - you all have your not so hidden agendas - to attack me by ANY means possible. When you find out one of my addresses, you exploit it like a bunch of paparazzi, and you cannot handle it is part of my wealth: http://www.roulettecomputers.com/rent.jpg - before all this, I had not mentioned one tiny bit of my wealth - it is not my intention to brag. Absolutely incredible how desperate you guys are.

Forester, the fact that you would even bother to visit that house is bad enough, but then you take a photo of it and send it to bago. Rubbish it was taken by a neighbor and that they tell you I walk the dog etc. You make a bluff statement like that in hopes it is true, just like mark does, but you fall flat on your face when it is wrong.

Anyway, am I going to respond showing where you live with your parents Bago? Am I going to publish your photo? Nah, I just dont care about that stuff. Really what you have done is just reinforce to everyone what absolute dickheads you and forester are. You have reinforced the fact that failing your attempt to stick to what is relevant (remember your embarrassing attempts with the scatter charts?), you will attack WHATEVER you can conceive of, including but not limited to t-shirts. Honestly when this is all over, you have made it even sweeter for me. And you, well you'll be stuck with nothing but photos of ironing boards that my tenant threw out.
Site Reply: 257 - 551
Floatinboats
March 18, 2009, 9:45am Report to Moderator

currently doing the above. heh.
Administrator Group
Are these people stalking you or what?
Talk about creepy.
Logged Offline
Windows Live Messenger Reply: 258 - 551
Steve
March 18, 2009, 9:51am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Boats, you dont know half of it. They are absolutely desperate. Mark is the worst though. The way things are going, I'll be able to pursue harassment cases against all three of them if I want.
Site Reply: 259 - 551
Steve
March 19, 2009, 10:08am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Ronjo, I sent you a PM regarding the wheel timings. Also I did two new videos yesterday - one is with 3 dominant diamonds, and the other is with 4 dominant diamonds. The one with 4 dominant diamonds is probably better though because one of the dominant diamonds is a horizontal diamond - ie makes things harder. It's 150 spins for the second dvd, but the footage doesnt fit without compression, so I'm trying compression methods to get quality better etc. Bare with me when it comes to the videos really I'm absolutely flat out with various work.
Site Reply: 260 - 551
Steve
March 23, 2009, 6:51am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
UPDATE: Ronjo your DVD is ready. I'll send you two DVDs:

1. DVD 1: This is an older version of the computer being demonstrated on the mk2 wheel. You can test on it or do whatever you want. The main thing being demonstrated is how the computer can predict not only which diamond will be hit, but which part of the diamond (upper, mid or lower). In the video if I recall correctly, I set the computer to call "risk" when either the ball missed the reference diamond, or if the ball hit too far up the reference diamond. Either way, the video explains the settings being used. The newer software version will be sent on a different computer (extra computer I'm sending with the dvds) and how to determine which diamond will be hit etc will be simpler to do. There are many other versions of the software, but the latest version I'm sending is better for manually seeing what is going on for validation purposes.

2. DVD 2: This is a DVD of the mk7 wheel with ivorine ball. There are 4 dominant diamonds, which are 3 of the vertical diamonds (90 degrees apart which covers a 270 degree arc), and 1 horizontal diamonds which is hit quite frequently. This video is generally harder to get accurate predictions for which is why I chose it. Ronjo I'll send you detailed instructions on things like exactly how to set the computer for the different diamonds. Some versions will do it automatically, but these versions dont show the data you need to verify accuracy is simply not luck - it is very clear and unmistakable. When you see the data, it will be perfectly clear your positive results are due to an accurate computer. I couldnt get all 150 spins on the single dvd, so I just fit whatever I could - I think it's about 100 spins.

As for the different diamond test, you'll find it much easier with DVD 2 because of the ivorine ball etc, plus you have something like 100 spins to choose from.

Anyway so now it's just a matter of shipping it to you, and I'll let you know shipment tracking details.
Site Reply: 261 - 551
Ronjo
March 24, 2009, 3:43am Report to Moderator
Medium Member
Hi Steve,

Thank you I will be looking forward to recieving the new DVD'S and computer, and doing the work thats needed, still  trying to get famililar with the whole concept,but I am getting there, and things look very positve up to now.I have had a three hour chat with one of your players on Sunday, on "Skype" and the  conversation we had was very constructive.

Best Regards,
Ronjo.
Logged Offline
Reply: 262 - 551
hibsboy
March 24, 2009, 6:51am Report to Moderator
Guest User
Quoted from Ronjo
Hi Steve,

Thank you I will be looking forward to recieving the new DVD'S and computer, and doing the work thats needed, still  trying to get famililar with the whole concept,but I am getting there, and things look very positve up to now.I have had a three hour chat with one of your players on Sunday, on "Skype" and the  conversation we had was very constructive.

Best Regards,
Ronjo.

Hi Ronnie - you will remember me as "Hibernian". Hope you are well mate.

I have been watching this thread with interest for ages. For the record I just want to state for everyone's benefit that Ronjo is a genuine, trustworthy guy and he is definately not Steve !

No disrespect to anyone else who was going to be involved with this test, but Ronjo is definately the best person for the job.

At long last...."LET THE GAMES BEGIN" !     

P.S I wonder how our old friend John Ager is getting on ?!?!? LOL
E-mail Reply: 263 - 551
Steve
March 24, 2009, 9:16am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
No problem Ronjo. Yes there is a lot of new information to learn, and often I take that for granted because it's second nature to me. Speaking of which, after I ship I'll have to write a lengthy email explaining some things about the computer's operation and the particular version I'm sending.

I'm definitely shipping today and will be in touch soon.
Site Reply: 264 - 551
Steve
March 24, 2009, 10:44am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Ronjo your parcel is on its way. I've sent you an email with tracking information etc. The email also has a lot of information to digest. If you keep it simple and initially focus on the different diamond test, the lies from morons like forester and bago will be very clear, and you can report back on this when you have done enough testing to feel confident. From the start that part was the main focus because it refutes 90% of the lies.

The direct number hit rate is roughly 1 in 20 if you look at the sector of the wheel, not just individual pockets which can be a bar with 0 height, with something like a bar of 6 height next to it - areas are far more relevant. With the suggestions about accuracy in the email, you can achieve much better results but we'll perhaps get to that in time.

@ Everyone: I've also sent Ronjo statistical data pertaining to diamond hit predictions. The mk7 wheel has 4 dominant diamonds as previously explained. This includes 3 vertical diamonds (270 degree arc) and 1 horizontal diamond to shake things up a bit. The suggested settings I sent Ronjo give predictions about 6 seconds before the ball falls, but earlier is certainly possible. Again a bouncy ivorine ball is used, the plastic is removed from the pockets which increases bounce quite a bit, the wheel doesn't have something simple like a single dominant diamond etc etc etc. The point is the wheel is not easy to beat.

If you have a neutral viewpoint on all this testing, I have no doubt what Ronjo reports will validate my claims. The only people that will state otherwise are my 3 good friends, and we all know who they are.
Site Reply: 265 - 551
LANKY
March 25, 2009, 8:19pm Report to Moderator
Guest User
Hi hibsboy.

Quoted Text
I have been watching this thread with interest for ages. For the record I just want to state for everyone's benefit that Ronjo is a genuine, trustworthy guy and he is definately not Steve !

I can Vouch for that as well Mate.

Quoted Text
No disrespect to anyone else who was going to be involved with this test, but Ronjo is definately the best person for the job.

No Offense taken My Friend.

I said that about Ronjo from day one Mate.

Lanky
E-mail Reply: 266 - 551
farnsworth3
March 26, 2009, 12:50pm Report to Moderator

Multi Forum Moderator
Medium Member
If you want to get those guys off your back, there's two ways you could do it.

1. If you really want them to take you serious, explain the formula that you use to account for the deceleration of the ball on the ball track, and how you account for the rotor.

Everyone involved in computer ballistics will immediately recognize whether the formulas you use are viable.
These formulas are not trade secrets.  They are common knowledge among users.  Also, specify how many data points you enter to account for the ball deceleration.

2. Another option would be to test the results over about 1k spins to see if the predictions can perform close to three standard deviations or better.  If the not, then you could continue testing until the predicted sector of three or five rises above three standard deviations.  The min. sample test should be about 1k trials.

-Farnsworth3

Logged Offline
Reply: 267 - 551
Steve
March 26, 2009, 2:24pm Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Farnsworth:

1. What on Earth makes you think I give a damn what they think?  To them it is not about truth, it is about harming me by any means possible.

2. There is no chance in hell I'll give them algorithms for improving their devices. No, the equations and models are not common knowledge. The only common knowledge algorithms pertain to either perfectly level, or heavily tilted wheels - regardless, they have major problems, some of which are explained at the bottom of http://www.roulettecomputers.com/comparison.htm - what do you think they would do with such information if I gave it? Use it for themselves, then attack me further. You need to understand I've already shown very clear proof, numerous times. Did it change anything? No. Their motives are to attack me. The truth doesn't interest them.

3. When you say 1k spins: If you are referring to the computers, you do not need anywhere near 1k spins to establish irrefutable proof of effectiveness. If you are referring to the system, 1k spins is not enough - Ronjo needs to see working principles, which he will. We'll deal with the computer first as it's easier.

Farnsworth, I appreciate you may be trying to help, but you really don't know what you're talking about.
Site Reply: 268 - 551
Anandram
April 3, 2009, 12:29am Report to Moderator

www.softwarebotshop.com
Administrator Group
Whats the PP on this at the mo with respect to the system?
Logged Offline
Site Reply: 269 - 551
37 Pages « ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... » All Recommend Thread
Print

Roulette Forum | www.RouletteForum.net    Main Message Boards    Roulette Challenges  ›  Genuine winner roulette system and computers

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread