Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Genuine winner roulette system and computers
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Roulette Forum | www.RouletteForum.net    Main Message Boards    Roulette Challenges  ›  Genuine winner roulette system and computers Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Genuine winner roulette system and computers  This thread currently has 159,317 views. Print
37 Pages « ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... » All Recommend Thread
Steve
January 8, 2009, 12:53pm Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
UPDATE: I now have the computer back from Iwonder. Ronjo, let's finally proceed. Ronjo in the videos I'll send you I want to be using the actual computer I'm sending you - that is the computer Iwonder just sent me. This is because the computer will have learned the wheel and the data will already be on the computer for you. Then you only need to test the computer and can be assured the settings are correct. But you dont do the different diamond test with it at that stage, because unlike typical computers, my computer doesnt consider the prediction merely where the ball reaches a certain speed. To do the different diamond test, reset the computer and start from scratch - you need the right settings for this test too which I'll explain later - ie you have to tell the computer that the wheel is 'perfect", which it is of course not, but for the purposes of the test we'll consider it perfect. You take your sample and do the test with ANY of the spins in the DVD - this will clarify that the computer is not rigged. The DVD will have the wheel spin for a bit before ball release so testing on any spins is made easier. I'll create the DVD this upcoming week and plan to ship by the end of next week (16th Jan).

NOTE: Although the computer will be setup and all ready to go, you will still need to delete all the data and do everything again, so you can verify everything for yourself. If you want, even start application from half way in the dvds or whatever. I fully encourage you to use your own initiative and experience to run tests to validate my claims. I know my computer better than my own wife, and I know any test you do, if done correctly, will validate my claims.

What will the 3 stooges say when this is all done? Who cares. Maybe that I own a cheap ironing board - anything to distract attention. I think most people now know not to believe rubbish from them anyway. As I've said numerous times, the stooges will still attack me no matter what. We all expect that. But what I'd like from anyone interested is ideas on how to make Ronjo's testing bulletproof - i.e. tests to determine if the phone I've sent him is somehow rigged. Why? Because I don't want the stooges to have a leg to stand on. Perhaps they already dont which is why they discuss ironing boards of my tenants, but I'd like to be thorough anyway.

Ideas anyone? An example is for the different diamond test, to establish that the phone is not merely loaded with only specific numbers, Ronjo will have a DVD of spins with the top view of the wheel. That way he can use any spin he wants for the test.
Site Reply: 180 - 551
Roulette physics system Roulette computer devices
Steve
January 12, 2009, 7:25am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Just confirming the following:

Ronjo had a problem with his account. For some reason he couldnt login. So I created a second account for his with same name, which is NOT supposed to be allowed to happen. Anyway I manually set up Ronjo's account, and logged in to test it. I just forgot to logout of his name and accidentally posted under his name. Sorry for the confusion.

Ronjo you can verify to whoever you want that you are you by confirming it via vls or email.
Site Reply: 181 - 551
Ronjo
January 12, 2009, 7:48am Report to Moderator
Guest User
Thanks Steve all sorted I was a bit worried.

Regards,
Ronjo.
E-mail Reply: 182 - 551
RGThawk
January 12, 2009, 10:33am Report to Moderator
Guest User
Wow you destroyed them

If it helps I would be happy to allow a phone recording of discussion with myself.
E-mail Reply: 183 - 551
Steve
January 12, 2009, 11:02am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Thanks Hawk but no-one knows you well enough for it to have the desired effect. Ronjo was chosen because he is well known and trusted by the majority of people. He appears to be a very decent guy.

By the way, Ronjo now has his old account back. In settings I just had to use a feature that re-established the member list. I dont know exactly what the problem was, but it is fixed anyway. I removed his newer account to avoid confusion.
Site Reply: 184 - 551
Ronjo
January 13, 2009, 3:41am Report to Moderator
Medium Member
Thanks Steve,all is back to normal,it would be absurd that anyone would think that you and I are one person all they have to do is go to VLS and it would be confirmed that I am Ronjo.Although I hit a panic button a couple of days ago as it did appear that way,but there was a problem with me logging on for some reason I dont know why,and you made a new account for me which really confused things.Anyway its back to normal thank goodness for that, now we can proceed as normal.

Regards,
Ronjo.
Logged Offline
Reply: 185 - 551
Anandram
January 13, 2009, 4:04am Report to Moderator

www.softwarebotshop.com
Administrator Group
Have my posts been deleted from this page by purpose or....? It was the one in response to why ronjos name appeared twice etc. Or was it to simply clear up confusion?
Logged Offline
Site Reply: 186 - 551
Steve
January 13, 2009, 7:10am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Anandram, I removed some posts from here as they werent relevant anymore.

Also Ronjo, Bago doesnt believe you and I are different people but I really dont care what he thinks - others know better. Actually he probably knows you are someone else, but he's reaching for excuses and making irrelevant and twisted comments in CAPITALS etc. By the way Bago, I'm not interested in making morons $30k. Eventually you will learn what I have achieved, and continue to achieve with my own teams, and I dont doubt it is beyond what people like Basiex have achieved. To anyone that sees the hybrid, it is very impressive - but to you who barely even knows squat about the standard computer thinks the notion of an automated roulette computer is silly? Yes you really are a pro Bago. I'd love to further pull apart your ridiculous comments but I just dont care. Your comments are so far off track and childish they are not worth response. Already people think you're an idiot anyway. Just like your assumptions with Ronjo, the rest of your assumptions are way off-track. Your last comments are like something out of a kindergarten - did you want to poke your tongue too?. Bago if you were trustworthy or had any kind of integrity, I would explore ways to demonstrate the truth to you. But you are a child, you are extremely immature and have as much integrity as mark howe. Relax Bago the challenge will be over before you know it, then you can make all the excuses you like.
Site Reply: 187 - 551
Anandram
January 17, 2009, 4:47am Report to Moderator

www.softwarebotshop.com
Administrator Group
i tell you what Steve, you are either
a) A great liar, writer and talker
b) Very confident and know your system(s) are every bit as effective as you claim.

I cannot see you busting your a** to proove this and that, to risk your credibility, and everything else that goes with it if you did not have every ounce of faith in your system. You are trying to proove so much whilst your competitors proove nothing other than they can run their mouth. Isnt it obvious to all who is telling the truth and who isnt? WHy would a man risk so much and go to such lengths to proove it, if he was not 100% confident?? Its not to generate sales, because noone would be as stupid to get an independent party to test each aspect of a system knowing it would fail. Someone tell me what the purpose is of paying someones fees to go over to Australia, knowing the methods/system you have been defending are rubbish? Steve, you are obviously confident in your work if applied correctly to produce the desired results, anyone who cannot see what goes on with your clown competitors would probably not even use your system/computers effectivley/correctly anyway, and as a result would end up  blaming you.

Neutral parties need to use their brains, and THINK. just add 1 and 1 together for christ sake.
Logged Offline
Site Reply: 188 - 551
Anandram
January 19, 2009, 2:45am Report to Moderator

www.softwarebotshop.com
Administrator Group
How are things coming along ronjo/steve?
Logged Offline
Site Reply: 189 - 551
Steve
January 19, 2009, 8:39am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Thanks, yes I am very confident with the challenge. Before anything I just want the truth known. I know most people now know the truth, or lean towards that the others are lying. Still I want to leave absolutely no doubt.

Ronjo, the video is done. There are 150 spins, top view of wheel etc. Exact number hit rate is 1 in 21 and I'll release chart which displays distance the ball landed from actual prediction. Predictions are approximately 15 seconds before the ball falls - I wanted to make it clear that even on a distorted ball track, predictions with the computer can be very early. Of course later predictions would have been much more accurate, but I didnt want to make things too easy. The risk feature is completely disabled, so predictions are given on every spins. Based on all the testing I've done on the mk7 wheel, 1 in 12 hit rate is consistently possible with stricter settings. You can see the wheel is pretty much perfectly semi-tilted so it perfectly represents 95% of wheels. The ball frequently hits horizontal diamonds, floats around the rotor etc and does all kinds of "unpredictable" things.

I'll try and fit all the footage on one DVD, but it may be two. Today I'll be compiling the DVD and plan to ship tomorrow or later today if I have time. You can begin application from anywhere in the video to confirm the computer is not rigged, but of course the computer needs to be tuned to a wheel before predictions become accurate. With the top view of the wheel, you can do the different diamond test, which is about 95% of what needs to be done to show everyone what liars there are around.

PS - I've already tried to apply both mark's latest computer and forester's iqe6 against the mk7 with basically random results. But I'm going to apply their computers against the exact same 150 spins to see results. Based on the fact alone that the ball is just as likely to hit a vertical diamond than a horizontal diamond, you can plainly see their computers have it all wrong.
Site Reply: 190 - 551
Steve
January 19, 2009, 1:36pm Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Ronjo I managed to fit it all on one DVD, but the compression is heavy and the footage quality isn't as good. So what I'll do is send you a DVD of all spins, plus two dvds with the same thing, but better quality - all for the mk7 wheel. I'll also send two other dvds which are for the mk2 wheel.

Because the mk7 footage is all top-view, you'll find it very easy to do the different diamond test, and you'll quickly see how full of it the stooges are. That's really the main test to do, but from how the ball falls on the mk7 you'll know why the different diamond test is a very poor way to gauge computer effectiveness. Forester says otherwise, but that's because his computer assumes diamonds dont exist.
Site Reply: 191 - 551
Ronjo
January 19, 2009, 1:41pm Report to Moderator
Medium Member
Hi Steve,

Thanks Steve,looking forward to working with you.

Regards,
Ronjo.
Logged Offline
Reply: 192 - 551
Steve
January 22, 2009, 10:37am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Ronjo I'll have to send everything tomorrow as I havent had time. Also I will be doing another dvd today because in the previous two the zero is hard to see. This is because the plastic in the pockets was removed to eliminate a potential type of bias, and the clear green is no longer there - it's just all chrome. So in the new video I'll do something to make the zero easier to see, and I'll include this dvd. I'll of course send the other dvds too.

I've done the different diamond testing on the videos and most spins are fine - just avoid using spins where the ball jumps or does something similar. You should have no problems achieving most predictions within a 3 pocket arc.
Site Reply: 193 - 551
January 22, 2009, 10:38pm Report to Moderator
Guest User
Hey Steve,
I read somewhere that you are a "convicted criminal" is there any truth to this claim what so ever? like did you get in trouble for not paying a parking fine or something stupid like that?
E-mail Reply: 194 - 551
37 Pages « ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... » All Recommend Thread
Print

Roulette Forum | www.RouletteForum.net    Main Message Boards    Roulette Challenges  ›  Genuine winner roulette system and computers

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread