Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Genuine winner roulette system and computers
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Roulette Forum | www.RouletteForum.net    Main Message Boards    Roulette Challenges  ›  Genuine winner roulette system and computers Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Genuine winner roulette system and computers  This thread currently has 159,323 views. Print
37 Pages « ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... » All Recommend Thread
Steve
December 12, 2008, 11:00am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Anandram: my site is just being upgraded. It was drawing too much bandwidth from video downloads. The transfer will be complete today. What additional information do you want to know that isnt already at my website?

Also you are better to just email me directly, or even better just call me.

And no, my computer doesnt work online because the footage is way too poor, and you cant bet after ball release.
Site Reply: 165 - 551
Roulette physics system Roulette computer devices
Ronjo
December 12, 2008, 1:16pm Report to Moderator
Medium Member
Hi Steve,

Are we still going ahead?

Regards,
Ronjo.  
Logged Offline
Reply: 166 - 551
Steve
December 12, 2008, 1:51pm Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Hi Ronjo, hell yeah we're still going ahead. I'm just waiting for:

1. Iwonder to return the phone so I can send it to you (OR for my technician to complete another batch of phones). Lanky said Iwonder was shipping the phones the other day, but they havent arrived yet and he wont contact me to let me know if they've been shipped or not.

2. Repairs on the mk7 wheel to be done so I can do the video (top view)

The mk7 had an orange rating indicative of a difference in bounce in different pockets. It can happen if the glue beneath pockets comes lose even marginally. So all the plastic parts (in pockets) have been removed. But it might need replacing because the metal part beneath the plastic is not identical between pockets. I know the computer isnt looking for bias, and difference in pocket bounce will actually decrease computer accuracy, and the bias is so small it's no different to the average wheel, but I dont want morons to have a leg to stand on.

Dont mistake things being quiet here for nothing much going on. We are very much still going ahead.

Site Reply: 167 - 551
Ronjo
December 13, 2008, 4:43pm Report to Moderator
Medium Member
Quoted from Steve

Dont mistake things being quiet here for nothing much going on. We are very much still going ahead.

Hi Steve,

Thats great to hear,and I cant wait to get going,and post my findings which I have no doubt in my mind that all will be as Steve says it is.

Regards,
Ronjo.

Logged Offline
Reply: 168 - 551
Anandram
December 13, 2008, 8:50pm Report to Moderator

www.softwarebotshop.com
Administrator Group
Quoted from Steve
Anandram: my site is just being upgraded. It was drawing too much bandwidth from video downloads. The transfer will be complete today. What additional information do you want to know that isnt already at my website?

Also you are better to just email me directly, or even better just call me.

And no, my computer doesnt work online because the footage is way too poor, and you cant bet after ball release.

Steve - I wanted you to explain your system a little (without giving it away), because your website wasnt working - but looks to be up now so no drama. Im reading up on your site, so will be in touch. Why is it better to email/call you direct? I have family all over australia, (darwin/adelaide/perth/sydney), might get one of them to come check your system out Iv been to darwin - lovely place and people.

Dont think ill be calling just yet - i live in the UK (tarrifs and cost and all that - hopefully with your system that can be a worry of the past). Ill email you if i have anything i feel you wouldnt want to discuss  on a forum.

So you would say your system (not the computer) is effective for online gaming? I guess the answer your going to come out with is obvious - but im just curious on your thoughts about your system.
Thanks for yor time.
Logged Offline
Site Reply: 169 - 551
Steve
December 15, 2008, 6:16am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Anandram, please either email or call me about me system. As for information you request, my site already has the answers you are after.
Site Reply: 170 - 551
Steve
December 15, 2008, 12:28pm Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Lanky do you know if Iwonder has actually sent back the phone yet? It hasnt arrived and he's only in melbourne.

PS - I'll just add today's tests on the mk7 wheel achieved 1 in 10 exact number hit rate. This is with predictions 15 seconds before the ball falls. Results may not always be that good but it's a good start. But the exact number hit rate isnt the real proof, it's more how far the ball landed from the tuned prediction.
Site Reply: 171 - 551
lanky
December 18, 2008, 8:11pm Report to Moderator
Still in Diapers
Hi Steve.

As far as I know You would have recieved it Yesterday Wednesday our Time by express post.

Your Friend.

Lanky.
Logged Offline
Reply: 172 - 551
Steve
December 19, 2008, 12:01pm Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Thanks Lanky but it definitely isnt there. Please check with Iwonder to confirm it was actually sent. Thanks.
Site Reply: 173 - 551
Anandram
December 20, 2008, 10:55am Report to Moderator

www.softwarebotshop.com
Administrator Group
Quoted from Ronjo

Hi Steve,

Thats great to hear,and I cant wait to get going,and post my findings which I have no doubt in my mind that all will be as Steve says it is.

Regards,
Ronjo.

so when is this actually going ahead people?
Logged Offline
Site Reply: 174 - 551
Steve
December 22, 2008, 6:39am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
It is going ahead once I receive the computer back from Iwonder, then I can send it to Ronjo.
Site Reply: 175 - 551
December 25, 2008, 12:58am Report to Moderator
Guest User
Hi Steve,
From what I can see you spend too much time "defending your self" from these childish attacks, have you considered people can see through the attacks and that you are in fact a genuine person, I do, I don't need to keep reading about how this guy did this this guy did that. Its no dig at you mate, I'm just saying don't waste your energy even aknowledging them, let alone defending yourself against their stupid claims. To respond to all of it the way you do is half of what they want. Half is to discredit you, and half is to piss you off. You may not be discredited, but you sure do sound pissed off. Don't let them do either
E-mail Reply: 176 - 551
Anandram
December 25, 2008, 3:18am Report to Moderator

www.softwarebotshop.com
Administrator Group
Quoted from 1894
Hi Steve,
From what I can see you spend too much time "defending your self" from these childish attacks, have you considered people can see through the attacks and that you are in fact a genuine person, I do, I don't need to keep reading about how this guy did this this guy did that. Its no dig at you mate, I'm just saying don't waste your energy even aknowledging them, let alone defending yourself against their stupid claims. To respond to all of it the way you do is half of what they want. Half is to discredit you, and half is to piss you off. You may not be discredited, but you sure do sound pissed off. Don't let them do either

I agree with 99% of your post poit, but at the end of the day some people can see through it and some just can't. Maybe it makes Steve feel better by writing out his frustrations. I know when im pissed, all i gotta do is write it in an email, and half the time i dont even want to send it thereafter because iv let it our through writing it. People who cant be bothered to sit there and read through masses of info NEED to see the things that Steve writes, otherwise i feel if he doesn't respond, he WILL be discredited. Yes the truth outshines all lies and liars come out to be shown just as that, but there's nothing wrong with Steve defending himself in the meantime i think. Most things that are written about him deserve a response, otherwise people will say "oh he's not responding because he is guilty", so as you see, he really cannot win, but probably does MORE good for him to respond to the more harsher attacks.
Logged Offline
Site Reply: 177 - 551
Steve
January 5, 2009, 9:28am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Yes I do spend too much time defending myself from strange people. For about a year I virtually ignored them, but lack of response meant these people had free reign to say whatever they want - this is what misled many people about me. Just about everyone that took the time to call me and/or do thorough research knew how full of it people like mark and forester were, but many people are lazy and base their opinions on hearsay and fake negative reviews from people like mark under fake names. Then I finally started defending myself, it embarrassed them, and it became their mission to harm me. When someone is shown to be a complete liar, of course they'll be embarrassed. I never aimed to embarrass anyone - all I did was defend myself like I'm doing now.  No matter what the outcome of this challenge, and I already know what it will be, of course mark and forester will continue on. But those following the challenge will know the basic truth.

The primary aim of the challenge with Ronjo is to provide everyone with a simple single resource where they can learn the truth for themselves. That single resource is http://www.roulettewars.com - if someone genuinely reads the site, the truth is very clear, and it will be even clearer once everyone is done with Ronjo.

PS - On Forester's forum he said:

Quoted Text
By the way one day I was driving to Healsville, national park, when I was in Lilydayle I turned and pass next to Stefano’s house. There was old ironing table chucked out in front of the house as rubbish. I hope his lady as replacement got better quality one since this one was the cheapest version from reject shop $12

Forester really wants to focus on ironing boards?? Firstly, I dont live there - it is a rental property and he visited my tenant (www.roulettecomputers.com/rent.jpg). Secondly, although I've been sent his address before I'm not in the least bit interested. Thirdly, if he was in my area, why didnt he meet me? He keeps avoiding meeting me because he's concerned with what he'll see. If he had called me I would have met him - I'm 5 mins from where he was. And finally, although forester made it a point that he was traveling with his computer, the result was he lost. So did his other player on the same forum thread. Thats what happens if you use his nonsense on a modern wheel. But instead of improving your device, ok forester let's focus on the old ironing board of a tenant.
Site Reply: 178 - 551
Steve
January 5, 2009, 9:39am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Lanky, still Iwonder's computer has not arrived. Chances are it has not been sent yet. I cant get in contact with Iwonder so please follow-up for me so we can get this challenge done.
Site Reply: 179 - 551
37 Pages « ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... » All Recommend Thread
Print

Roulette Forum | www.RouletteForum.net    Main Message Boards    Roulette Challenges  ›  Genuine winner roulette system and computers

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread