Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
System that covers 100% of the board
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Roulette Forum | www.RouletteForum.net    Main Message Boards    Roulette Forum | Free Roulette Systems, Tips and Strategies  ›  System that covers 100% of the board Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 12 Guests

System that covers 100% of the board  This thread currently has 18,240 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 » All Recommend Thread
Poit
July 18, 2008, 10:34pm Report to Moderator
Guest User
Hey Forum,
it seems i have found a method of play that incoporates the entire board. There is a progression of course, so far ive tested it 500 spins and its come out $4000 profit. I'm gona do 5000 spin test, ill keep u posted
Roulette physics system Roulette computer devices
Revenger J
July 18, 2008, 11:00pm Report to Moderator
Still in Diapers
Looking forward to this Poit
Logged Offline
Reply: 1 - 32
Vetkop
July 18, 2008, 11:13pm Report to Moderator

Medium Member
Definately looing forward to it Piot. Keep us posted
Logged Offline
Reply: 2 - 32
Carlo
July 18, 2008, 11:21pm Report to Moderator
Poit did you bought the system from Donny Millionaire or are you him? He claims to cover the whole table.
Or is it just coincidence?
Carlo
Logged Offline
Reply: 3 - 32
Poit
July 18, 2008, 11:25pm Report to Moderator
Guest User
Quoted from Carlo
Poit did you bought the system from Donny Millionaire or are you him? He claims to cover the whole table.
Or is it just coincidence?
Carlo

coincidence... i didnt buy this, i thought of it on the train to work today...
E-mail Reply: 4 - 32
xman1970
July 18, 2008, 11:36pm Report to Moderator
Good luck Piot

Thanks for sharing.....
Logged Offline
Reply: 5 - 32
igkovacs
July 18, 2008, 11:52pm Report to Moderator

Money won is twice as sweet as money earned
Medium Member
Quoted from 1304
Hey Forum,
it seems i have found a method of play that incoporates the entire board. There is a progression of course, so far ive tested it 500 spins and its come out $4000 profit. I'm gona do 5000 spin test, ill keep u posted

Mathematically it's just not possible to cover all number and make profit. All system has a week point.
Looking forward to get more detail Poit
Logged Offline
Reply: 6 - 32
Poit
July 18, 2008, 11:53pm Report to Moderator
Guest User
Quoted from xman1970
Good luck Piot

Thanks for sharing.....

lol, u been sarcastic? haha. I don't mind telling my system. for all i know it will tank like most others. Ok here goes

Its betting lines (or streets?, the one where the bet covers 6 numbers, i.e 1-6, i always get confused with lines and streets which is which). 15 on zero, always 15 on zero. Start by betting all lines at 15 units, then when one hits reset that line to 15 and increase the rest with another 15. thats it. Tell me how u guys go testing it
E-mail Reply: 7 - 32
Poit
July 19, 2008, 12:14am Report to Moderator
Guest User
heh, seemed to work well for 500 spins, then tanked.. are well... back to the drawing board
E-mail Reply: 8 - 32
igkovacs
July 19, 2008, 12:36am Report to Moderator

Medium Member
Quoted from 1304
heh, seemed to work well for 500 spins, then tanked.. are well... back to the drawing board

So far so good. 3075 unit profit whitin 100 spin !!!

I played 15 units on each street (1-3) at begining, and 30 unit on zero.
After hit a street reset to 15, all other streets increase by 15 units up to max 100 units.
Zaero always remain on 30 units.

I will keep testing!.

Thanks for sharing Poet!
Logged Offline
Reply: 9 - 32
Poit
July 19, 2008, 1:04am Report to Moderator
Guest User
Quoted from igkovacs

So far so good. 3075 unit profit whitin 100 spin !!!

I played 15 units on each street (1-3) at begining, and 30 unit on zero.
After hit a street reset to 15, all other streets increase by 15 units up to max 100 units.
Zaero always remain on 30 units.

I will keep testing!.

Thanks for sharing Poet!

no problem man, but from what ive seen it does tank hard core. If you were to play this for real money, you would want a kick a** bank roll. BTW, ive been testing it on 30 starting units, doing very well. 300 spins so far 10k profit. I've scripted it with a roulette xtreme. well, not exactly coded in roulette xtreme, im not that good at programming, so i scripted a mouse movement program to play it for me, this is actually better because i can script it to automatically close the "this is a trial blah blah buy me" screen every 1000 spins. slow but effective. im gona leave it testing on 10,000 live spins.
E-mail Reply: 10 - 32
igkovacs
July 19, 2008, 1:20am Report to Moderator

Medium Member
Ye, in the nezt 50 spins I lost all the profit, at the end I finished the test with 300 units profit.
I think your system is worth to fine tuning Can be the Grail ?
Logged Offline
Reply: 11 - 32
Poit
July 19, 2008, 1:41am Report to Moderator
Guest User
Quoted from igkovacs
Ye, in the nezt 50 spins I lost all the profit, at the end I finished the test with 300 units profit.
I think your system is worth to fine tuning Can be the Grail ?

Yea, could do with some fine tuning, as for it being the grail? i doubt it
E-mail Reply: 12 - 32
Roulettejunkie
July 19, 2008, 4:01am Report to Moderator
Still in Diapers
I played this system a long time ago. It's not a bad system, but in RNG play I always lost everything at the end.
You'll have to avoid these big progressions. At a certain point you'll have to recalculate your bettings in a way that you get the same winnings with a smaller bet. For example: 15-15-15-30-30-30 is useless, it will kill your winnings when the 0 hits. Always, but really always, recalculate your bets in the optimal way. Only then this system will also be profitable in the long term.
Greetings!
Logged Offline
Reply: 13 - 32
Simon
July 19, 2008, 5:01am Report to Moderator
Guest User
Hi Poit,

So what do you do if the 15 unit wins and the 30 units go down ONE , TWO OR THREE TIMES we have seen this ?

What progression would you use ?

Am I correct in saying you make 1 unit profit ?

Regards,

Si
E-mail Reply: 14 - 32
3 Pages 1 2 3 » All Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread