Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
HORSE LAYING SYSTEM
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Roulette Forum | www.RouletteForum.net    Main Message Boards    Roulette Forum | Free Roulette Systems, Tips and Strategies  ›  HORSE LAYING SYSTEM Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
Baidu Spider and 9 Guests

HORSE LAYING SYSTEM  This thread currently has 6,280 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 » All Recommend Thread
murpski
November 17, 2007, 7:03pm Report to Moderator
Guest User
HI ANY ONE WHO IS INTERSTED IN MY HORSE LAYING SYSTEM HAS OUSTANDING RESULTS EVERYDAY THE SYSTEM ONLY LOOKS AT FAVS AND NEVER GOES OVER 2/1 I CAN GURANTEE YOU PROFITS EVERYDAY I ALSO HAVE A BACKING SYSTEM FOR HORSES ALL I ASK IS YOU GIVE ME A TRY PLEASE CONTACT ME THNAKS ...JOHN              XXXXXXXXXX      PLEASE IGNORE IDIOTS BELOW WHO HAVE NOT GOT A CLUE HOW TO MAKE MONEY SO THEY TRY AND CALL ME AND MY SYSTEM WHEN THEY DONT EVEN KNOW ME ....
Roulette physics system Roulette computer devices
rouletteplayer
November 18, 2007, 5:04am Report to Moderator
Still in Diapers
It's nice to see this site up and running again; however, it's almost equally disheartening to see this scammer is still posting inappropriately.  

Murpski,  Stop posting your crap non roulette systems here.  I wrote a similar message recently (before the site crash).  I know that you know, not to sell your scary system here.  It's people like you that ruin forums.  

You should be banned from the forum.  RP.
Logged Offline
Reply: 1 - 28
murpski
November 18, 2007, 7:00pm Report to Moderator
Guest User
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH YOU CANT WIN AT ROULETTE SO YOU SAY MY SYSTEM IS A SCAM YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME OR WAHT I HAVE WISE UP [YOU LOVABLE HUMAN] YOU KEEP LOSEING MONEY I WILL KEEP MAKEING MONEY ....
E-mail Reply: 2 - 28
ebrand
November 19, 2007, 12:39am Report to Moderator
Murpski,

If you have such a good system why don't you just post it for FREE like everybody else is doing.

If it turns out to be a winner I'm sure people would send you a donation.
Logged Offline
Reply: 3 - 28
rouletteplayer
November 19, 2007, 12:57am Report to Moderator
Still in Diapers
I'LL TYPE IN ALL CAPS, LIKE YOU, SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT -

I GENERALLY WIN AT ROULETTE.

I GENERALLY PLAY WITH AN ION SALIUESQUE STYLE.  MY SYSTEMS DON'T HAVE CLEAR CUT RULES BECAUSE I INCORPORATE FREE STYLE WAGGERING WITH MY PLAY.  OTHERWISE, I'D GLADY SHARE THEM.  TRY READING ION'S WEB SITE AND STUDY VLS AND MAYBE YOU CAN COMBINE THEM, AS WELL AS OTHER SYSTEMS, INTO A WINNER.

I DON'T KNOW WHY RSR AND/OR MODERATOR ALLOW YOU TO KEEP POSTING YOUR CRAP.  I HOPE THAT THEY ARE JUST BUSY THIS WEEKEND.  I'M QUITE SURE THAT THEY DON'T WANT YOUR KIND HERE, WRECKING THIS FORUM.

IF I'M WRONG ABOUT YOU, THEN SO BE IT.  MAYBE YOU'VE UNCOVERED A WINNING HORSE AND GREYHOUND SYSTEM (AND STILL NEED TO SELL IT????.  EITHER WAY, THIS IS NOT THE THE RIGHT FORUM. RP
Logged Offline
Reply: 4 - 28
rouletteplayer
November 19, 2007, 1:08am Report to Moderator
Still in Diapers
MURPSKI,
AT THE TIME OF MY RESPONSE,  I HADN'T READ YOUR PM INSTRUCTING ME TO F**K MYSELF.  WHAT A GREAT ADDITION TO THIS FORUM YOU ARE.  RP.
Logged Offline
Reply: 5 - 28
murpski
November 19, 2007, 1:41am Report to Moderator
Guest User
- Censored Post -
E-mail Reply: 6 - 28
rouletteplayer
November 19, 2007, 2:39am Report to Moderator
Still in Diapers
I don't want this forum to take a nasty tone like another forum.  

I've always tried to help here, when I can.  You are correct on several points - I don't know you - you may or may not have a winning horse and greyhound handicapping system - I know nothing about dog and horse racing

If I had any interest in horse racing, I would read the horse racing section.  

I read and post in the roulette section of this site.  That it where it is appropriate.  I don't tease/scam/or outright solicit sales for anything here.  RP.
Logged Offline
Reply: 7 - 28
ebrand
November 19, 2007, 3:12am Report to Moderator
Quoted from ebrand
Murpski,

If you have such a good system why don't you just post it for FREE like everybody else is doing.

If it turns out to be a winner I'm sure people would send you a donation.

I got a mail from Murpski - the mail was pleasant enough except at the last minute he referred to me as "son" - odd for someone who has no idea how old I am.

My quote above still stands - give your system away for free and I'm sure people will donate - else keep it to yourself.

Logged Offline
Reply: 8 - 28
murpski
November 19, 2007, 7:16am Report to Moderator
Guest User
CANT STOP LAUGHING YOU HAVE NOT GOT A CLUE YOU SAID ABOUT HORSE RACING OR GREYHOUNDS YET YOU CALLL ME A SCAMMER WAHT A [BEAUTIFUL PERSON] YOU ARE I THINK THE BEST THINK WOOD FOR YOU TO STOP TALKING [EXCREMENT] I MAKE MAONEY EVERYDAY THIS IS MY JOB WHY WOOD I GIVE SOMETHING I HAVE WORKED YEARS TO GET RIGHT AWAY FOR FREE WAKE UP [GREAT PERSON]...  THIS IS TO ROULETTE PLAYER WHO THINKS HE KNOWS THINGS ABOUT UK RACING WHEN HE HAS NOT GOT  CLUE SO HE STARTS CALLING PEOPLE SCAMMERS MIGHT OF KNOWN FROM USA THEY THINK THEY CAN BULLY THE ENGLISH NOW ...
E-mail Reply: 9 - 28
rouletteplayer
November 19, 2007, 8:21am Report to Moderator
Still in Diapers
I don't speak or write for any Americans other than myself.  I'm equally sure that the Brits don't feel that you represent them.  Please don't play the race or nationality card.  I don't bully anyone and certainly not an entire country of people.  There are posts from members all around the world.  Can you try to be productive??????...... RP.

PS I really don't want respond to this any more, so if it helps end it - you win RP
Logged Offline
Reply: 10 - 28
murpski
November 19, 2007, 4:29pm Report to Moderator
Guest User
us brits always win you [RESIDENTS OF THE USA] think you can bully but not with us you wont you had no right calling peoples system you did not even know about you are a [PERSON I WANT TO MARRY] so i suggest you get back in your box [AMERICAN FRIEND] ...
E-mail Reply: 11 - 28
compa61
November 19, 2007, 4:32pm Report to Moderator
Ignore Idiots below? Nobody here is an Idiot mate. You might also learn how to deactivate CAPS LOCK on your keyboard and also learn to Behave properly.
Logged Offline
Reply: 12 - 28
Kimo Li
November 19, 2007, 5:56pm Report to Moderator

Hello Murpski,

I am offering my "American" greyhoud system for free.  In addition, my books are posted for free.

http://vlsroulette.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1195191918

Money is not an issue.  Obviously, it is an issue with you.

Funny thing about human nature.  I am posting my books for free, but my sales have increased 10 fold. Now I am giving away my greyhound method away because what good is it if I take it to my grave. I am sure you can benefit from my greyhound system, even with your UK greyhound races.

You are wrong in your assumption that we are only roulette players here and we know nothing about racing.  We have here, engineers, lawyers, doctors (PhD), laymen. etc., with skills beyond your comprehension.

Remember this, "The more you know, the more you know how little you know."

Kimo Li

Logged Offline
Reply: 13 - 28
murpski
November 19, 2007, 11:08pm Report to Moderator
Guest User
I LOVE CAUSEING UP A STIR CANT STOP LAUGHING YOU ALL  BITEING LIKE SHARKS MUPPETS ... YOU ALL THINK YOU CAN BEAT ROULETTE YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF BEATING SOFTWARE ONLINE WAKE UP FOOLS LOL LOL LOL
E-mail Reply: 14 - 28
2 Pages 1 2 » All Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread