Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Is roulette guy secret a scam?
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Roulette Forum | www.RouletteForum.net    Main Message Boards    Roulette Forum | Free Roulette Systems, Tips and Strategies  ›  Is roulette guy secret a scam? Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot, Yahoo! Bot and 99 Guests

Is roulette guy secret a scam?  This thread currently has 2,299,103 views. Print
4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 » All Recommend Thread
Compulsive_Gambler
August 3, 2011, 8:45am Report to Moderator

kk Can I ask you if it is worth to try the Roulette System Warfare?
Logged Offline
Reply: 30 - 52
Roulette physics system Roulette computer devices
Antibet
August 11, 2011, 6:29am Report to Moderator
Medium Member
Look, take this as your general guide, If it costs money it's a scam!

There are plenty of good usable systems on this and other forums and they are totally free.

Why would anyone sell the holy grail, there just isn't one. Money management is the most important thing.

Don't bet with money you can't afford to lose. Look at it as you would going out for a drink. At the weekend one

might spend 100 pounds? Save your health and use this money to gamble, you win? great! you lose? no hangover
Logged Offline
Reply: 31 - 52
Steve
August 11, 2011, 8:06am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Roulette warfare is also a scam. It was all over the forums for free and I had to remove it due to compaints. But I saw it and it doesnt work. See http://www.genuinewinner.com/truth.html which explains in plain language how roulette can and cannot be beaten.
Site Reply: 32 - 52
MaximB13
August 12, 2011, 7:45am Report to Moderator
Still in Diapers
Hello there,
I have the RGS system too,tested it...Eh,well...Won't say so sure that it's a scam,it may win - it may lost. But as far as I tested it,the number of winning sessions prevails the number of loosing sessions. Not promoting it,not advertising it,just telling my opinion. If he's a scammer - okay,he's the scammer,I don't realy care .

@Steve
I am the member on different forums that are related to the gambling (especially,to the roulette playing). I saw loads of different systems,both:free and those ones that are for sale,that are commented by you.And noticed strange thing you leave everywhere a negetive feedback,review about every single system. You call everything as a "scam",and nearly in every post you put in the link to your Genuiewinner site,in such a way trying to promote it. In other words,you're "slinging with mud" every stragedy,but not yours one.
No offence,nothing personal,but have you ever met any roulette system that works? Except your "Holy Grail Genuie Winner" ofcourse.
Cheers
Logged Offline
Reply: 33 - 52
Steve
August 12, 2011, 8:24am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Quoted Text
In other words,you're "slinging with mud" every stragedy,but not yours one. No offence,nothing personal,but have you ever met any roulette system that works? Except your "Holy Grail Genuie Winner" ofcourse.

Well the thing is almost every system for sale is a scam. And I rightly say so. If I say a system is a scam, I say so with knowledge of the system. ROULETTE GUY SECRET AND ROULETTE WARFARE ARE CLEAR SCAMS. Maybe you are the seller, who knows. If you arent, buy the systems and prove me wrong.

The genuinewinner system is not the holy grail. It has limitations. Yes, there are other methods, not offered by me, that do work. They are explained in detail on http://www.roulettesystemreviews.com. There is nothing these other methods/sellers offer that I do not offer myself. I can honestly say I offer by far the most complete and effective devices (and systems) to beat roulette. I dont see it as a bold or arrogant claim - I consider it fact.

PS - whenever there is negative feedback about my technology or system, provided it isnt a personal attack, I leave it and address the claims in detail. Why? Because I have nothing to hide, and the truth is on my side, and I want people to see that when I tear apart the false claims with the truth.
Site Reply: 34 - 52
Compulsive_Gambler
August 12, 2011, 9:13am Report to Moderator

Steve can I ask you the reasons why Roulette Guy Secret or Roulette Warfare, or whatever is... is a scam in your opinion? So you are telling me that the system is ineffective?

I heard of people doing quite good with this system... well the ones who can understand it... I even heard  in a gambling forum of some italian guys that went in Vegas and they won 43.000$ in few days.... absolutely they weren't promoters of the system...

I'm only wondering how you can keep  track of 6 systems at once if I could I would test it... maybe I need a good sèreadsheet.

Maxim are you seriously winning and you understood this system?
Logged Offline
Reply: 35 - 52
Steve
August 12, 2011, 10:16am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Maxim is probably the system seller. New member.... positive feedback... it's not uncommon on forums.

I do not recall the system's precise details - I see countless systems, and many are sent to me via roulettesystemreviews.com. Over the past few days I've had to remove the roulette guy and roulette warfare systems which were published on this and another forum I run. So it has been in circulation on the forums. But ultimately it just did not at all increase accuracy of predictions, and used methods that are well known to not work.
Site Reply: 36 - 52
jonnesway
August 12, 2011, 10:47am Report to Moderator
Guest User
Quoted from Steve
Maxim is probably the system seller. New member.... positive feedback... it's not uncommon on forums.

I do not recall the system's precise details - I see countless systems, and many are sent to me via roulettesystemreviews.com. Over the past few days I've had to remove the roulette guy and roulette warfare systems which were published on this and another forum I run. So it has been in circulation on the forums. But ultimately it just did not at all increase accuracy of predictions, and used methods that are well known to not work.

Hi, Steve

I'm reading this forum for a long time already, but I do not registered here, because I do not like to post any comments usually.
I just registered right now to say that you're labeling already a third guy in this thread who leaves positive feedback about this system that he is a "system seller". Well, that's sounds pathetic.
E-mail Reply: 37 - 52
jonnesway
August 12, 2011, 10:52am Report to Moderator
Guest User
Also, I did some research about your websites and now I can clearly see that you're labeling every roulette system/strategy (I guess that they are your competitors) as scammers. That's so nasty...

So, I'd like to ask you, because I just typed your name +scam on Google and I've found that you were imprisoned for fraud and pleaded guilty.
Can you explain that?
E-mail Reply: 38 - 52
Steve
August 12, 2011, 11:08am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Jonnes, new member, ony 2 posts. Oh and you are using a PROXY to hide your ip: http://74.120.12.135/ actually two proxies with the other being 85.214.73.63. Hmm explain that? Hiding, and expect me to not check your ip when some new guys comes to attack me and protect his system's credibility.

Come on. I'm not that stupid. You are the system seller, and dont like people exposing it as a scam. But to answer your question: read http://www.genuinewinner.com/rentech.htm and http://www.roulettewars.com - Dont waste my time. If you lack the ability to read and use your own head, thats not my problem.

Roulette guy and roulette warfare are scams. I review various systems at http://www.roulettesystemreviews.com and should anyone be in doubt of the accuracy of information, they can just buy any of the systems and see for themselves. I dont care if people take my advice. One person on this thread didnt take my advice, and lost money. So he learns. I hope you give a refund. The information is there for them to decide for themselves. And no not every system is a scam - but most are. See http://www.roulettesystemreviews.com for yourself.

Look your system is being bashed because it doesnt work. And yes it doesnt work. But coming here under fake names using proxies wont solve the problem. STOP WASTING MY TIME.
Site Reply: 39 - 52
Steve
August 12, 2011, 11:17am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Also dont take it personally. Every review at http://www.roulettesystemreviews.com is HONEST AND ACCURATE. I dont think I even bothered to add a review about roulette guy secret and roulette warfare. I cant keep up with all the systems that dont work.

It is not a personal thing. But assuming I have time to add reviews, I will at least tell people about scams. You are selling something that doesnt work. you would know it doesnt work. So dont do it. Dont tell me my systems dont work and that you heard i'm a scammer and that you heard my technology doesnt work yadda yadda - DO YOUR RESEARCH. The truth is on my side. Just because its not convenient for you dont change matters.

I've seen this situation occur so many times. Maybe I dont learn. I should just ban you and stop wasting time.

I understand you are trying to protect your income, but you are being dishonest with people. I dont care that you are supposedly a competitor. I dont see you that way though. You are selling methods that do not work and again you know this. What I teach people is very, very different.
Site Reply: 40 - 52
Steve
August 12, 2011, 11:24am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
And keep another thing in mind. With your dmca requests, I honored them and removed your system that was published for free, despite what I think of them, you, and what you are doing to innocent people. Dont attack me. I have nothing to do with it. I didnt start the thread, I wasnt the person scammed.

EVEN YOUR VIDEO TESTIMONIALS ARE FROM FROM A PAID TESTIMONIAL SERVICE AND I PROVED THAT. I'm so sorry for revealing a scam. You people really piss me off, and you are everywhere. Get an honest income.
Site Reply: 41 - 52
jonnesway2
August 12, 2011, 11:38am Report to Moderator
Guest User
Quoted from Steve
Jonnes, new member, ony 2 posts. Oh and you are using a PROXY to hide your ip: http://74.120.12.135/ actually two proxies with the other being 85.214.73.63. Hmm explain that? Hiding, and expect me to not check your ip when some new guys comes to attack me and protect his system's credibility.

Come on. I'm not that stupid. You are the system seller, and dont like people exposing it as a scam. But to answer your question: read http://www.genuinewinner.com/rentech.htm and http://www.roulettewars.com - Dont waste my time. If you lack the ability to read and use your own head, thats not my problem.

Roulette guy and roulette warfare are scams. I review various systems at http://www.roulettesystemreviews.com and should anyone be in doubt of the accuracy of information, they can just buy any of the systems and see for themselves. I dont care if people take my advice. One person on this thread didnt take my advice, and lost money. So he learns. I hope you give a refund. The information is there for them to decide for themselves. And no not every system is a scam - but most are. See http://www.roulettesystemreviews.com for yourself.

Look your system is being bashed because it doesnt work. And yes it doesnt work. But coming here under fake names using proxies wont solve the problem. STOP WASTING MY TIME.

Well, you just banned me without letting me answer to your post. Is it a forum discussion or what? Oh, I see, it's your forum.

So, I registered again as jonnesway2. New member, 1 post again. I hope you don't mind? Btw I'm not the rouletteguysecret owner as you could think of. I just using VPN connection that's why my proxies are different all the time. It will be different this time as well, when I post this message.

So, thanks for you answer about roulette wars. Seems interesting.
E-mail Reply: 42 - 52
Steve
August 12, 2011, 11:42am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
I dont believe you about the proxies. For instance, the proxies are TOR and HTTP based. Really, I'm not stupid.

Sorry you are not welcome on this forum. Dont encourage me to take the time to write a full review of why the systems are scams - I've wasted enough time.
Site Reply: 43 - 52
Compulsive_Gambler
August 12, 2011, 4:07pm Report to Moderator

Steve you didn't honored DMCA at all, the system is for free around the internet, everywhere,  is even posted in VLS Roulette and members says is good...

Well so you say that is a scam and ineffective, in my opinion I don't know if trust you or not, too many people claims they are winning with it... the guy is offering Live Seminars in Vegas too...

Anyway, I am not the Rain Man I can't keep track of 6 systems at once, only having few seconds for place my bets... I'm wondering how people are winning...

The thing of people appearing from nowhere is quite weird... if they are making money why they care to protect the system?

By the way you are saying that RGS purchased his testimonials from a paid testimonial resource? Where exactly he purchased them? I am curious if there are the same people in the videos...
Logged Offline
Reply: 44 - 52
4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 » All Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread